|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Anti Aging Home Remedies|
Anti Aging Home Remedies
Regular application of home remedies for anti aging will give you a youthful appearance without spending too much of time. Just allot a couple of minutes each day for your facial care and in a few month you will see the difference.
Here are a few simple home remedies for anti aging you can try out by yourself to keep looking fresh and youthful.
Home Remedies for Anti Aging
1. Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and this will give your skin a glowing effect. It is very common anti aging remedy.
2. Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many suffer from acne and blackheads and they really spoil facial appearance. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple home made remedy for this is applying a mixture that’s made up of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on the skin before going to sleep.
3. Avocado helps to give you a fresh and young look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look. This is another useful home remedy for anti aging.
4. You can use lemons as part of your anti aging treatment. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
5. Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
6. Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
7. Certain essential oils show good results in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or some other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle lotion.
8. Milk is one of the gentlest and effective ways of removing dead skin cells. This will give you a glowing skin naturally. Lactic acid in milk helps generate new skin cells. This home remedy also helps to improve your skin's texture and does wonders to even out the tone of your skin. Apply a little milk each night after washing your face.
9. Facial massage is another effective home remedy for anti aging. Massage increases blood circulation, which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues, thereby restoring a young look. Also start massage from the neck upwards and end at the forehead.
10. Cut a Green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face at wrinkles. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air. Wrinkles will effectively reduce.
11. Vitamin E is also well known home remedy for anti aging. If you have age spots, apply vitamin E oil or cod liver oil to the discolored area. If you do this daily the spots will fade.
12. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables helpful in preventing aging are strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, red peppers, spinach, oranges, grapes, apricot, kale and turnips.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.