|Natural Cures Health Books Swine Flu H1N1|
Swine Flu Causes, Symptoms and Natural Remedies
Swine flu is a new disease which has its origin in Mexico and gradually spread all over the world. Curing swine flu is a tough task. It is better to take precaution against it and try to prevent this scary situation. Swine flu is a virus that attacks the respiratory tract irrespective of the age. But the children and the elderly people are at more risk.
The symptoms of the common flu and the swine flu are same because both are respiratory diseases but the microorganism that causes swine flu is different from that of the common flu.
Swine flu spreads while talking, singing, sneezing and by coughing. It is also spread when any person is in direct contact with the person infected by swine flu or by shaking hands or by kissing. When any person is infected it shows the symptoms after 3-7 days. It is very contagious and infectious. In swine flu, the virus spreads very easily and fast in an enclosed place. So to avoid swine flu gathering of the people should be avoided anywhere.
Symptoms of the swine flu are as under:
* Nasal Congestion
* Loss of appetite
* Body ache and pain
* Fever more than 100 degree F
* Frequent and intense cough
The diagnosis of the swine flu is made by testing the secretion of nasal and throat. It is a complicated problem and could be fatal also in many cases.
Some of the natural home remedies for swine flu are:
* To decrease or de growth of the virus, take garlic capsules.
* Your immune system is boost up by Zinc lozenges. So as soon as the symptoms of the swine flu develop take zinc lozenges.
* Intake of vitamin C boost up your immune system and it increases the number of white blood cells. So increase the intake of vitamin C.
* Make a mixture by mixing one tablespoon of honey, one cup of warm water and two tablespoon of vinegar. Take this mixture regularly as it kills and prevent the microbes to enter.
* Drink a tea by mixing half teaspoon of cayenne powder, 1 teaspoon of bay berry bark, 1 teaspoon of grated ginger root and boiling water 1 cup. Allow this mixture to sit for 10-15 minutes.
* Viruses are also killed by Colloidal silver. So take it to prevent or cure from swine flu virus.
People must also take some important precautions to get rid of swine flu. They are -
* Wash your hand frequently by soap.
* Sudden change in temperature should be avoided.
* Increase the intake of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C.
Immediately contact your doctor in case of serious problem.
Health BooksSwine flu is a highly contagious respiratory disease caused by one of many Influenza A viruses. Below are the ebooks that will help you to know the signs and symptoms of H1N1 in humans and how it is transmitted. These health books are all in PDF format. Download instantly and discover how to protect against swine flu!
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |