|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Get Rid of Acne Scars|
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
Acne can leave long lasting scars on your face, neck, chest, back or any other place. These are some treatments they might suggest to get rid of acne scars.
1. Stop popping your acne! It makes things worse. The best method of dealing with acne scars and cuts is just to let your body do the works. Keep the irritated area clean and use as little make-up on the area as possible.
2. Use an acne scar cream or ointment. For post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation (brown or red marks on the skin) try any of these acne skin care products.
3. Moisturize and protect the affected area from direct exposure of sun rays. Always use an oil-free moisturizer that has SPF.
4. Put an antibiotic ointment on the spot for overnight, it will fade your scars and get rid of them. Don't put too much on in one spot, it can cause your skin to get overly oily.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Scars
There are a number of home remedies to get rid of acne scars that you can try, and most of them are inexpensive and easy to do. Home remedies are most effective for newer scars, but you can still give them a try if the scar is quite old.
1. You can use plain yogurt to fade acne scars. Apply yogurt to your face twice daily. It will moisturize your face, purify it and your skin will heal much faster.
2. Apply aloe vera on the spot. It will speed up the healing process and help in fading scars. If you rub the gooey inside of an aloe vera plant on the affected area, you will see results in few days. Do it once or twice a day, and simply leave it on.
3. You can try lemon juice on your scars daily, but use moisturizer before going to bed as the lemon may cause dry skin. Always wash the scars well with warm water before applying the juice and leave on for approximately 15 minutes at a time for best results. You can also mix the lemon juice with other ingredients like cucumber or honey. Since lemon juice can make your skin more sensitive to the sun’s rays, always wear sunscreen after using a lemon treatment for your acne scarring.
4. Prepare a mixture of honey with lemon, almond oil and milk and apply on the affected area. This will help you to get rid of acne scars.
5. You can also use Vitamin E oil, which is known to improve skin conditions. Buy Vitamin E capsules from any drug store in your local area. Break up the capsule, and use the oil inside the capsule to rub onto the acne scars, you can then swallow the rest of the capsule. This method is excellent, and is almost guaranteed to get rid of acne scars.
6. Essential oils can be very effective home remedies for acne and for the scarring that may occur afterwards. These essential oils contain antibacterial properties that can help to fight infection that sometimes accompanies acne breakouts. Some good essential oils to try include rosehip and lavender. Dilute essential oils before applying to your skin to prevent burning.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.