|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Get Rid of Constipation|
How to Get Rid of Constipation
Constipation brings a very discomfort situation with stomach pains, hard tools, difficulty in bowel movements that may lead to bleeding stools and hemorrhoids. These are just some discomforts that may interfere with your daily routine. So you must know how to get rid of constipation before it could get chronic and serious.
Constipation is responsible for many colon diseases such as hemorrhoids, diverticulosis, colitis, varicose veins and possibly colon cancer.
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Constipation
1. Keep your colon clean. Food wastes or fecal matter that stays in your colon longer than necessary is a killer that originates many colon diseases.
2. Dehydration may also lead to the risk of constipation. To get rid of constipation, drink eight glasses of water everyday. Drink a glass of warm water first thing in the morning.
3. Add fiber rich foods to your diet. To get rid of constipation includes fibers to your diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables to get the necessary fiber that you need. Insoluble fiber gives bulk to your diet and soluble fiber turns into soft texture like gel in your intestine to prevent hard and dry stool that are difficult to eliminate.
4. Establish a regular bowel movement. Sit on the toilet 5-10 minutes in the morning to induce the urge to eliminate. To get rid of constipation, do not delay or ignore the urge to eliminate. Ignoring it may lead to the habit of irregular elimination and may lead to constipation. Everyday you should have a bowel movement for meal you eat. If you don’t have a bowel movement every day, and you eat 2 – 3 meals, then those meals will decay in your colon.
5. Constipation is common to elderly people who have less physical activities. Exercise increases the natural contractions of the intestine to promote regularity of elimination. Exercise is also good for the overall health.
6. You can also try herbal remedies for constipation like aloe vera that helps to heal and clean the digestive system when taken twice a day. Another useful herbal composition is Triphala Churna that consists of the herbs Harre, Bahera, and Amla. Take this powder (or capsules) with warm water or milk at bedtime
When you have constipation, lots of toxins are created in the colon that needs to be flushed out with regular bowel movements. These toxins are responsible for creating serious illnesses in your colon and throughout the body. To clean your colon naturally, see herbal colon cleanser…
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.