|Natural Cures Health Articles Skin Care Tips for Natural Glow|
Skin Care Tips for Natural Glow
Beauty is one of the most predominant factors affecting your personality and confidence. But going to beauty parlors is not the only way of maintaining oneself. There are some effective natural beauty tips that may help you to make your skin happy and healthy.
• Fruits and vegetables that are a good source of vitamins and minerals and should be included in your meals as they also provide roughage that helps relieve constipation. Drumsticks, French beans, jackfruits, grapes, figs, peaches, phalsa and guava are some such sources.
• Diet should be rich in carbohydrate and proteins but with dietary fibre such as barley and maize, wheat flour (whole), rajmah and dry peas.
• Sugar should be restricted to limited amounts. High carbohydrate foods such as breads, cakes, cookies, dry fruits, honey, jams, syrups, potatoes, rich puddings and sweet potatoes should be avoided to prevent obesity.
• Bulking agents like Isabgul are rich in fibre, adding bulk to the diet and reducing the total food intake. This also reduces the total calorie intake.
• Take grapes and carrot both equal in weight. Clean and grate them along with peels. Eat about 200 gm of this mixture on an empty stomach in the morning with a free mind. Do not take anything for two hours after this. This will increase energy and vigor and reduce fat. It cleans and purifies blood, makes the face bright, fair and beautiful. Grated apples and carrots can also be taken after lunch. This helps in increasing weight and relieving weakness.
• The diet should be rich in iron, having Indian gooseberry, spinach, gur, all pulses, horsegram, soyabean, mustard leaves, radish leaves, turnip, apricots, dates, watermelon, peaches, pineapple, banana and egg yolk etc. These provide a glow to the face.
Natural Remedies for Dull Skin
• Raw milk is a natural skin cleanser.
• Limestone again is a natural healer.
• Limejuice mixed with sugar can be rubbed on dark zones of the body.
• A slice of cucumber on your eyes provides instant relief from lethargy.
• Papaya pulp is the most effective and instant face scrub.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Read more about Natural Skin Care Tips to enhance your beauty and natural glow. Also know more about Home Remedies for Psoriasis. Visit Natural Cures Guide to find some easy and effective Home Remedies for common ailments.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.