|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Home Remedies for Cellulite|
Home Remedies for Cellulite
Cellulite is a type of skin disorder that appears on hips, thighs and buttocks but can show up on the arms, abdomen, and upper back as well. It is visually characterized by bulging, pitted, wrinkled, and dimpled skin which occurs due to fatty deposits that are concentrated in these areas.
There are many methods to remove cellulite but home remedies can also decrease cellulite effectively. These home remedies for cellulite will tone your skin and give a smoother and beautiful look.
1. Brush your skin with a skin brusher when bathing. It increases blood circulation and reduces cellulite.
2. A useful home remedy for cellulite is to follow a detox diet low in fat, high in fiber content (fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains). Drink plenty of water to keep yourself well-hydrated and flush away those toxins from your body.
3. Squeeze half lemon in a cup of water and add a pinch of cayenne to melt away the cellulite. This is effective home remedy for cellulite.
4. Mix three parts apple cider vinegar with one part of your favorite massage oil. Gently knead this solution onto affected skin areas twice daily. This will help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
5. Apply anti cellulite cream with ingredients like kola nut, ivy barley, strawberry, sweet clover, lemon and algae to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
6. Another home remedy for cellulite involves skin creams that contain caffeine. These types of skin creams actually work to shrink the cellulite itself, thereby rendering for a person using this course of treatment a better looking appearance.
7. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into an eight ounce glass of water. Add a small amount of honey as a sweetener. Drink this once each morning.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.