|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Home Remedies for Stretch Marks|
Home Remedies for Stretch Marks
Most of the women in a specific time of their lives develop stretch marks. Once the stretch mark develops, it becomes very difficult to completely remove them. The only way to avoid stretch marks is preventing them. Stretch marks generally appear on your abdomen, but can also show up on other areas such as your arms, thighs, hips, back, breasts and buttocks. However, you can reduce the appearance of stretch marks with simple home remedies for stretch marks.
Stretch Marks Remedies and Home Treatments
1. Exercise is important in order to get rid of stretch marks; toning your muscles helps your skin to firm thus preventing stretch marks.
2. Your diet should be healthy and well balanced. Include foods rich in vitamin C, protein and vitamin E. They promote good tissue growth.
3. Massaging your body with olive oil or Vitamin E may help. This will nourish your skin and reduce stretch marks and scars.
4. Mix one ounce of carrier oil (try avocado, sweet almond, jojoba) with seven drops of lavender and five drops of chamomile. This is a useful home remedy for stretch marks.
5. Do not let your skin dry. Apply cocoa butter or any stretch marks cream though out the body as directed on label. These are very good for reducing stretch marks. Vitamin A and vitamin E found in the cream penetrate deeply into your skin to soothe, protect and heal skin ruptures.
6. Mix liquid from six capsules of Vitamin E, liquid from four capsules of Vitamin A, half cup virgin olive oil and one-forth cup aloe vera gel in a blender. After that pour the mixture into a jar and store it in the fridge. Apply the mixture externally all over the places where the stretch marks commonly appear. This is another common home remedy for stretch marks.
7. Egg white is effective in reducing stretch marks. As they are rich in protein, they provide protein to the skin.
8. The next home remedy for stretch marks require two tablespoons of wheat germ oil, one teaspoon apricot kernel oil, half a cup of cocoa butter, two teaspoons of Vitamin E oil, two teaspoons of light sesame seed oil and four teaspoons of beeswax. To start, grate the beeswax that will make it melt easier. Then place all the ingredients into a saucepan and slowly heat until the beeswax and cocoa butter melt, stir well. Move away from the heat and allow cooling. Spread generously over your stomach, thighs, lower back, upper arms and buttocks and massage. This home remedy is excellent for reducing stretch marks. Store this skin care cream in a cover jar.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.