|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Home Remedies for Weight Loss|
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
Obesity increases the risk of many life threatening diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. If you want to lose your extra body fat, the first step is to change the lifestyle and eating habits. If you are using any weight loss supplement to shed excess fat, you have to be familiar with the fact that they will not act until you put some additional efforts like limiting calorie intake and doing lot physical activities. There are some home remedies for weight loss that will make your work much easier.
Weight Loss Remedies
1. Cabbage is a negative calorie food that helps in burning body fat. You can take cabbage as a salad or added to other food. Try to replace one meal with a cabbage meal.
2. Green tea is one of the popular home remedies for weight loss. Drink three cups of green tea to deal with the extra weight. It is an ultimate fat burner.
3. Eat two red tomatoes every morning in breakfast for a few months. This will help in restricting calorie intake.
4. Prepare a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup water. Drinking this mixture for 3-4 months to loss weight.
5. Drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lime juice and some honey the first thing in the morning. This is also a common home remedy for weight loss to dissolve the excess fats.
6. Eating 10-12 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 to 4 months may help in weight loss for obese people.
7. Include fat burning foods in your diet plan. This will help in weight loss for those who want to lose weight naturally.
8. Minimize your carbohydrate intake. Avoid rice and potatoes. Wheat, barley and maize are ideal substitutes for rice in people who has weight problems. Also do not consume oily and fatty substances like clarified butter, butter and sweet potato.
9. Exercise is extremely important in weight loss. It is necessary to indulge in mild physical activity after each meal even if you cannot make time to go to a gym.
10. Begin your day with a cup of mint tea. Also prepare mint leaves chutney. This must be taken with every single meal. It helps in the proper breaking down of the fats.
11. The Indian plum (jambula) is well known for its weight controlling properties. Take 4-5 leaves of the jambula plant and soak them in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, discard the leaves and drink the water on an empty stomach. If you do this everyday, then you will find a positive reduction in your weight in three weeks or a month.
12. Vegetables and fruits (avoid banana and cheeku) are low calorie foods, therefore, eating more of them will help in weight loss. Do not add salt to fruits and vegetables for taste. Reduce the salt and sugar intake to the minimum.
There are tons of weight loss remedies and secrets waiting for you. In order to lose weight fast, be sure to grab the ebook on fat loss – Fat Loss Secret
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.