|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Allergy|
Home Remedies for Allergy
In simple terms, allergy can be defined as an altered or abnormal tissue reaction after exposure to an antigen (also called an 'allergen'). It occurs if the body tissues are sensitive to the allergen.
Symptoms of Allergy
Following are the major allergy symptoms:
1. Recurring headaches or migraines
2. Dizziness and irritability
3. Nervousness and depression
7. Hay fever
8. Stuffy or runny nose
9. Swelling of the face and eyes
10. Shortness of breath
Causes of Allergy
Following are the major allergy causes:
1. Faulty living style
2. Excessive consumption of refined and processed foods, loaded with numerous chemical additives
3. Emotional and psychological stress
Natural Home Remedies for Allergy
Following are some of the effective home remedies for allergy:
1. Take 5 drops of castor oil in half a cup of any fruit or vegetable juice, or plain water on an empty stomach in the morning. It is a proven treatment for allergies of the intestinal tract, skin, and nasal passages.
2. Squeeze half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water and sweetened with a teaspoon of honey. Take it once daily first thing in the morning for several months. It not only flushes the system of toxins but also acts as an antitoxic and antiallergic agent.
3. Take 500 ml carrot juice or a combination of carrot juice with beet and cucumber juices. In the case of mixed juices, 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices should be mixed with 300 ml of carrot juice to prepare 500 ml or half a litre of mixed juice. Drink it once daily. It is an effective home remedy for allergy.
Allergy Treatment and Advice
1. Take a dose of 100 mg vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid daily for a month. It is an effective allergy treatment.
2. Take dose of 400 mg of vitamin E daily for four to six weeks. It is also beneficial as this vitamin possesses effective anti-allergic properties.
3. Avoid foods containing chemical additives and preservatives.
4. Do not take tea, coffee, chocolate, cola drinks, alcohol, sugar and products made from it, refined cereals, meal, fish, chicken, tobacco, milk, cheese, butter, smoked and salted pickled foods.
5. Drink 6-8 glasses of pure water daily.
Herbal Remedies for Allergy
1. Take equal quantities of cumin seeds, fennel seeds and white sesame seeds (25 gram each) and dry-roast each seeds separately. Mix the roasted seeds and 1/2 teaspoon rock salt. Store it in a glass jar. Chew a handful of this mixture after eating any food. It will aid digestion and help to prevent any kind of food allergy.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.