|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Anaemia|
Home Remedies for Anaemia
Anaemia is a condition in which there is a decrease in the quantity of haemoglobin or the number of red cells. Nearly half the blood flowing in our veins and arteries consists of red blood cells which carry oxygen to the tissues. Each person should have about 15 gm of haemoglobin per 100 ml of blood, and a blood count of approximately five million red cells per millimetre of blood.
Symptoms of Anaemia
Following are the major anaemia symptoms:
1. General weakness and fatigue
2. Lack of energy and dizziness
3. Skin and mucous membranes look pale
4. Premature wrinkles
5. Shortness of breath on exertion
6. Dull and tired looking eyes
Causes of Anaemia
Following are the major anaemia causes:
1. Diminished formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow
2. Heavy loss of blood due to injury
3. Bleeding piles
4. Excessive menstruation in women
5. Lack of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
6. Intestinal parasites or worms
Natural Home Remedies for Anaemia
Following are some of the effective home remedies for anaemia:
1. Take Vitamin B12 rich food such as kidney and liver.
2. Take beet juice regularly. It is rich in potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulphur, iodine, iron, copper, carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins B1 B2, B6, niacin, and vitamin P and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
3. Eat leafy vegetable as they are very rich in iron. It helps in the formation of haemoglobin and red blood cells.
4. Soak 5-6 almonds in water for about 2 hours and ground into a paste after removing the thin red skin. This paste may be eaten once daily in the morning for three months. It is a useful remedy for anaemia.
5. Take honey daily for building haemoglobin in the body. It is rich in iron, copper, and manganese.
Anaemia Treatment and Advice
1. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in iron like bananas, black grapes, plums, strawberries, raisins, onions, squash, carrots, radish, celery, and tomatoes.
2. Cold water baths are also very effective natural cure for anaemia.
Herbal Remedies for Anaemia
1. Eat the seeds of fenugreek as it is rich in iron. The leaves of fenugreek also help in blood formation.
2. Soak 1 teaspoon of the Black sesame seeds in warm water for a couple of hours, they should be ground and strained, and then mixed with a cup of milk and sweetened with jaggery or sugar. This emulsion should be given to patients suffering from anaemia. Black sesame seeds are rich source of iron and works very effectively in the treatment of anaemia.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.