|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Arthritis|
Home Remedies for Arthritis
Arthritis is the inflammation of a joint or joints, usually accompanied by pain, stiffness and swelling. According to a survey conducted, about 33% of American population suffers from this disease.
Arthritis involves many diseases like
1. Rheumatoid arthritis
2. Gouty arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that can affect anyone at any stage of life. It affects not only the joints of the fingers, wrists, hips, knees, and feet, but also the muscles, tendons and other tissues of the body.
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disorder which usually occurs in the older age-group.
Symptoms of Arthritis
Following are the major arthritis symptoms:
1. Pain and stiffness in the joints
Causes of Arthritis
Following are the major arthritis causes:
1. Improper postural habits.
2. Improper and irregular diet
3. Exposed to cold conditions and environment
4. Less use of joints
5. Excess physical activities
6. Hereditary factors
Natural Home Remedies for Arthritis
Following are some of the effective home remedies for arthritis:
1. Eat 2-3 cloves of garlic everyday. Garlic has an anti-inflammatory property which has proved its effectiveness in the treatment of arthritis.
2. Cut a medium-sized potato into thin slices, without peeling the skin, and place the slices overnight in a large glass filled with cold water. Then drink this water in the morning on an empty stomach. It has proven results in arthritis pain relief.
3. Make juice from green leafy vegetable with carrot, celery, and red beet. It gives good results in arthritis pain relief.
4. Take two teaspoons of lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey in a cup of warm water twice daily. It is an effective home remedy for arthritis.
5. Take a cup of papaya seed tea for six or seven times daily for two or three weeks. It gives relief in the joint pains.
6. Drink one cup of ginger tea with two teaspoons of castor oil added before going to bed. It helps to heal the inflammatory condition of rheumatoid arthritis.
Arthritis Treatment and Advice
1. Keep water in a copper container for overnight. Drink this water for arthritis pain relief.
2. Do regular exercises and yoga.
3. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Don’t take hydrogenated oils in your food.
5. Avoid junk food and also fatty, oily foods.
Herbal Remedies for Arthritis
1. Saunth (dried ginger), shallaki (boswellia serrata), guggulu (commiphora mukul) and guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are very effective herbs in arthritis natural cure.
2. Take about 5 grams of ashwagandha powder with luke warm water.
3. Another important natural herbal remedy for arthritis is Shilajit.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.