|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Blackheads|
Home Remedies for Blackheads
Blackheads are very common in young people and can appear at any part of the body such as on the back, chest and other areas that are rich in sebaceous glands. They are caused by excess of sebaceous glands (the oil producing glands of the skin). The excess secretion of oil expands and thickens the pores of the skin. The oil collects in the pores and develops into a cyst or swelling. The pores are then blocked with hardened sebum or oil. Since the pores are open, the tip of the blocked grease is exposed to the air and oxidizes, turning black. Hence, blackheads are formed.
When a pore is fully blocked, the oil gland can get infected resulting into a pimple. Therefore, the control of blackheads is one way of preventing acne. However, taking regular care of the skin can prevent them.
Symptoms of Blackheads
Following are the major blackheads symptoms:
1. Black spots on the back, chest and other areas
Causes of Blackheads
Following are the major blackheads causes:
1. Improper skin care
2. Oily and combination skins
Natural Home Remedies for Blackheads
Following are some of the effective home remedies for blackheads:
1. Prepare a paste of oatmeal or almond and apply it on the face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on skin with fingertips especially on the affected areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
2. Make a solution of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder. It is also an effective home remedy for blackheads.
3. Mix fresh limejuice with some ground drumstick pods and leaves. It has good results on the treatment of blackheads.
4. Warm a little honey and apply on the blackhead areas. Wash off after 10-15 minutes. It is also a good remedy for blackheads.
5. Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
6. Prepare a mixture of 1 tsps groundnut oil with 1 tsp fresh limejuice. Apply it to prevent the formation of blackheads and pimples.
7. Prepare a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
Blackheads Treatment and Advice
1. Always keep your skin clean.
2. You can also use some oil control formula for skin to prevent blackheads.
Herbal Remedies for Blackheads
1. Boil 2-3 teaspoons basil leaves in a cup of water. Steep 10-20 minutes. Cool, and apply with cotton ball. It is an effective herbal remedy for blackheads.
2. Make a paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves and apply it over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. It is an effective remedy for blackheads.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.