|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Body Odor|
Home Remedies for Body Odor
Sweating is a normal process but needs to be taken care if it becomes excess with unpleasant odor. Excessive sweating can be embarrassing and may sometimes signal a more serious health problem. It can take on an unpleasant smell when it comes into contact with bacteria on skin.
Symptoms of Body Odor
Following are the major body odor symptoms:
1. Unpleasant smell
2. Heavy sweating
Causes of Body Odor
Following are the major body odor causes:
1. Kidney disease
2. Fungal infections
3. Liver disease
5. Due to zinc deficiency
6. Due to bacteria present in the sweat
7. Poor hygiene
8. Foods like onions, garlic, curry, certain spicy foods, coffee and alcohol, are also some of the causes of bad odor.
9. Fried and baked foods may contain rancid fats and oils that lead to body odor.
Natural Home Remedies for Body Odor
Following are some of the effective home remedies for body odor:
1. Use a mild solution of hydrogen peroxide (3%) for excessive underarm odor. Put a teaspoonful in a glass of water and wash the underarm.
2. You can also use apple cider vinegar to reduce under arm body odor. It reduces the pH of the skin. Bacteria can't live in areas with low pH.
3. Take 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley with each meal. It is also an effective way to get rid of body odor.
Body Odor Treatment and Advice
1. Avoid foods, such as meat, onions, garlic, exotic spices, and drinks such as coffee and alcohol can lead to body odor
2. Eat foods rich in zinc. Natural sources of zinc are spinach, parsley, collard greens, brussel sprouts, cucumbers, and asparagus
3. Take bathe at least once daily in warm water. Dry yourself thoroughly afterward
4. Drink plenty of water
5. To avoid foot odor wear cotton socks, and change socks regularly
6. If you are overweight, try to lose some weight
Herbal Remedies for Body Odor
1. Take a cup of sage tea daily to reduce sweat gland activity. It is an effective herbal remedy for body odor.
2. Rosemary is an antibacterial herb. Put 8 to 10 drops of the essential oil in 1 ounce of water and apply it where needed.
3. Take 500 mg of wheat grass daily on an empty stomach and drink a glass of water. The chlorophyll will dramatically reduce body odor.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.