|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Boil|
Home Remedies for Boil
A boil is a localized, tender, inflamed, pus-filled swelling that usually starts as an infection in a hair follicle or oil gland in the skin. The common areas for boils are the face, neck, armpits, buttocks, and thighs. They usually occur in teenagers and young adults. They are quite painful and lead to irritation and itching.
Symptoms of Boil
Following are the major boils symptoms:
1. Painful red nodule on the skin
2. Irritation and itching
Causes of Boil
Following are the major boils causes:
1. Bacterial infection
2. Toxic condition in the blood stream
3. Improper diet
Natural Home Remedies for Boil
Following are some of the effective home remedies for boil:
1. Apply a hot cabbage leaf poultice to the affected area. It has good results in the treatment of boils.
2. Mix fresh bitter gourd juice with one teaspoon of limejuice and sip it on an empty stomach daily till your boils recovers. It is an effective natural cure for boil.
3. Make a paste of grinded cumin seeds with little water. Apply it on boils. It is effective cure for boil.
4. Mix baking soda with little water and make a paste. Apply it over your boil for about 30 minutes. It is common home remedy for boil.
5. Place banana peel (ripe banana) on boil and leave it for 2-3 hours for quick boil relief.
6. Eat two to three pods of garlic for natural cure for boils. It also works as a natural cure for boil.
7. Make a mixture by adding one teaspoon of milk cream, mixed with half a tea spoon of vinegar, and a pinch of turmeric powder and apply it over affected area. It helps in ripening the blood boils and in their healing without allowing them to become septic.
Boil Treatment and Advice
1. Wash the area thoroughly every day and dry it properly with a piece of cotton cloth.
2. Keep towels and washcloths of the affected person separate from other members to avoid spreading infection.
3. Don’t squeeze the boil or try to burst it with a needle. Let it burst or subside by itself.
4. Avoid tea, coffee, starchy and sugary foods, especially cakes, pastries, sweets, chocolates, white sugar, and white bread from your diet.
5. Put 1/2 cup of chlorine bleach in a tub of warm to hot bath water. Stay in tub (with infected area under water) for at least 20 minutes. Repeat it twice a week for one month. Boils will quickly drain and dry up.
6. Take fresh air and do breathing exercises, and outdoor exercises.
Herbal Remedies for Boil
1. The juice of garlic and onion are very effective on boils to help ripen them, break them, and evacuate the pus. Make a juice of taking equal quantity of garlic and onion juice and apply it on the affected area. It is considered one of the best natural remedy for boil.
2. Apply turmeric powder on boils to speed up the healing process. It is also effective herbal remedy for boil.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.