|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Chicken Pox|
Home Remedies for Chicken Pox
Chicken pox is a highly contagious disease affecting mostly children and sometimes adults also. The rash appears on the body 2 days after the person gets infected. It mainly occurs during winter and spring season. The duration of this disease ranges from ten to twenty-one days but is usually between fourteen and seventeen days.
Symptoms of Chicken Pox
Following are the major chicken pox symptoms:
1. Low grade fever
2. Mild headache and weakness
3. Rash appears on the upper chest or back
Causes of Chicken Pox
Following are the major chicken pox causes:
1. Virus infection
2. Wrong feeding of children
Natural Home Remedies for Chicken Pox
Following are some of the effective home remedies for chicken pox:
1. Pure honey smeared on the scabs helps in clearing up scars.
2. Another way to clear scars quickly is to apply Vitamin E oil on the affected areas.
3. Prepare a mixture by adding ½ tspn of Baking soda in 1 glass of water. Sponge the person with this. When soda dries on the skin it controls the itchiness and irritation.
4. Boil two cups of oatmeal in two liters of water for fifteen minutes. This mixture is then put into a cloth bag, preferably cotton, and a string is tied tightly around the top. This bag is allowed to float in a tub of warm water, and swished around until the water becomes turbid. Precaution should be taken to ensure that the bag is not torn. It is an effective natural remedy for relieving the itch due to chicken pox.
5. Take 100 gm of carrots and 60 gm of fresh coriander. Cut them into small pieces and boiled for a while. The residue should be discarded. This soup should be taken once a day for treating chicken pox.
Chicken Pox Treatment and Advice
1. Take Raw fruit, vegetable juices and lemon juice
2. Keep the patient in a well-ventilated room
3. Lukewarm water baths can be given every day to relieve itching. For better results, neem leaves can be added to this water.
Herbal Remedies for Chicken Pox
1. Prepare herbal tea by any of the herbs like chamomile (babunah), basil (tulsi), marigold (zergul) and lemon balm (billilotan). A little cinnamon (dalchini), honey, and lemon may be added to this tea. It should be sipped slowly several times a day. It is an effective herbal remedy for chicken pox.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.