|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Cirrhosis of the Liver|
Home Remedies for Cirrhosis of the Liver
Liver is the largest body organ and has several essential functions in the body. The most important among them is metabolizing substances present in the blood and for excretion. Other important functions of liver are production of bile juices and regulation of nutrients like glucose, cholesterol, and proteins. It also synthesizes many proteins out of which the most important is the protein required for blood clotting.
Cirrhosis is a condition in which healthy tissues of liver are replaced by fibrotic scar as well as regenerative nodules that lead to progressive decline in liver function. When the cells of liver turn fibrous, it will cause disturbances in all the above functions. This will lead to huge problems in our body and thus regarded as a serious illness. In cirrhosis the liver gradually contracts in size and becomes hard and leathery.
Symptoms of Cirrhosis of the Liver
Following are the major cirrhosis symptoms:
1. Frequent attacks of indigestion
2. Nausea and vomiting
3. Abdominal pains
4. Low grade fever
5. Bad breath
6. Jaundiced skin
7. Distended veins in the abdomen
8. Reddish hair like markings
9. Bloated and swollen abdomen
10. Loss of sexual interest
Causes of Cirrhosis of the Liver
Following are the major cirrhosis causes:
1. Excessive use of alcohol
2. Improper nutrition
3. By hepatitis C infection
4. Sometimes due to hepatitis B
5. Autoimmune inflammation of the liver
6. Disorders of the drainage system of the liver
7. Metabolic disorders of iron and copper
Complications of Cirrhosis of the Liver
1. Immune system dysfunctions
2. Bleeding disorders (Coagulopathy)
3. Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (Ascites)
4. Confusion and decrease in alertness
Natural Home Remedies for Cirrhosis of the Liver
Following are some of the effective home remedies for cirrhosis of the liver:
1. Mix tomato juice with black salt. It is good natural remedy for cirrhosis of the liver.
2. Mix a tablespoon of juice obtained by grinding the black seeds of papaya with ten drops of fresh lime juice. Take it once or twice daily for about a month as a medicine for the treatment of alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver.
3. Take 200 ml of spinach juice mixed with 300 ml of carrot juice to prepare 500 ml. Drink it regularly.
4. Mix 300 ml of carrot juice with 100 ml each of cucumber and beet juices. It is also very common natural cure for cirrhosis of the liver.
5. Take balanced diet consisting of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits.
6. Eat vegetables such as beets, squashes, bitter gourd, egg-plant, tomatoes, carrots, radishes, and papaya.
Cirrhosis of the Liver Treatment and Advice
1. Avoid fatty diet
2. Do not take oils and ghee
3. Take boiled food
4. Avoid dairy products
5. Do not drink alcohol
6. Eat fruits and vegetables
7. Include plenty of fluids in diet
8. Do morning dry friction, breathing and other exercises
Herbal Remedies for Cirrhosis of the Liver
1. Mix erand leaves juice with cow milk. It is very effective natural herbal remedy for cirrhosis of the liver.
2. Take giloye juice with honey. It is also good natural treatment for cirrhosis of liver
3. Take Sandal powder mixed with cow milk for natural cure for cirrhosis
4. Mix the juice of all parts of the herb trailing eclipta (eclipta alba) with one teaspoon of honey. Take it thrice a day for the treatment for cirrhosis of the liver.
5. Take a tablespoon of the root of picrorhiza herb (picrorhiza kurroa) powder with an equal quantity of honey thrice daily.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.