|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Constipation|
Home Remedies for Constipation
Constipation may be defines as a common disturbance of the digestive tract. It is difficulty with irregular bowel movements, or passing hard and dry stool. Constipation is the major cause of many diseases as it produces toxins which find their way into the bloodstream and are carried to all parts of the body. Appendicitis, rheumatism, arthritis, high blood pressure, cataract, and cancer are few of the diseases in which chronic constipation is an important predisposing factor.
Symptoms of Constipation
Following are the major constipation symptoms:
1. Difficulty in elimination of the hard faecal matter
2. Cramping in a lower abdomen
3. mouth ulcer
4. bad breath
7. Coated tongue
8. Dullness on skin
Causes of Constipation
Following are the major constipation causes:
1. Irregular and improper diet
2. Less intake of water
3. Taking strong tea and coffee
4. Low fiber diet
5. Lack of exercise
6. Presence of tumors or hemorrhoids
7. Emotional disturbance and stressful life
Natural Home Remedies for Constipation
Following are some of the effective home remedies for constipation:
1. Mix 2 tsp husk seed (Isabgol) in 1/2 a cup of hot milk. Drink it every night for chronic constipation.
2. Drink a cup of hot milk with a teaspoon of ghee. It is a common constipation cure during pregnancy
3. Squeeze half a lime in a glass of hot water, add half a teaspoon of salt in it and drink. It is one of the best home remedies for constipation.
4. Give 3 figs soaked in warm water to a child suffering with constipation.
5. Ginger tea is also an effective home remedy for constipation
6. Take a glass of warm water with 1/2 a lime juice and 1 tsp honey. Drink it daily in the morning for constipation relief
7. Mix ½ cup of distilled water and ½ cup of blackberries. It is also an effective natural remedy for constipation
8. Eat papaya before breakfast everyday
9. Mix Plum (allu bukhara) with honey and take it regularly for constipation relief
10. Take black salt mixed with ghee to avoid constipation
Constipation Treatment and Advice
1. Do aerobic exercise such as walking, running and swimming
2. Take high fibre diet.
3. Eat oatmeal, rice, wheat germ, corn bran, prunes, raisins, apricots, figs and apple
4. Drink eight to ten glasses of water daily
5. Avoid sugar, cheese, and refined white flour.
6. Don’t skip your breakfast
Herbal Remedies for Constipation
1. Take 5 gram of amla powder in night. It is an effective herbal remedy for constipation
2. Take Haritki with warm water regularly. It is common cure for constipation
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.