|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Genital Warts|
Home Remedies for Genital Warts
Genital warts generally occur around the genital area like anus, cervix, penis, rectum, scrotum, vulva and vagina. They are also commonly known as condylomata acuminate or venereal warts. They are either flat or cauliflower-like shaped. They are caused by Human Pappiloma Virus (HPV).
Symptoms of Genital Warts
Following are the major genital wart symptoms:
1. Itching or burning sensation around the genital area
2. Discomfort during sexual intercourse
3. Sometimes causes bleeding
4. Tiny bumps or swelling of red around the genital area
5. Vaginal bleeding or increased vaginal discharge (in women)
Causes of Genital Warts
Following are the major genital wart causes:
1. Sexual contact with infected person
2. Sharing towel with infected person
3. Having many sexual partners
Natural Home Remedies for Genital Warts
Following are some of the effective home remedies for genital warts:
1. Apply milky juice of figs stem on the affected are for two to three times a day. It is also proven home remedy for genital warts.
2. Take diet rich in folic acid and beta-carotene.
3. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables like radish, mango, squash, and tomato.
Genital Warts Treatment and Advice
1. Use condoms during sexual intercourse
2. Avoid cigarettes
3. Eat dark green and leafy vegetables like spinach and cabbage
Herbal Remedies for Genital Warts
1. Apply Vitamin E rich oil on the infected skin and put some crushed raw garlic over it. Cover it with an adhesive tape. It is an effective genital wart treatment.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.