|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Goiter|
Home Remedies for Goiter
Goiter is a condition in which there is a swelling of the thyroid gland at the back of the neck. Women are more vulnerable to it as compared to men.
Symptoms of Goiter
Following are the major goiter symptoms:
1. Swelling of the thyroid gland
2. Diminished power of concentration
3. Emotional upsets
Causes of Goiter
Following are the major goiter causes:
1. Deficiency of iodine in the diet
2. Physical and emotional disturbances
Natural Home Remedies for Goiter
Following are some of the effective home remedies for goiter:
1. Take Iodine in its organic form. Eat foods like turnips, carrots, garlic, pineapples, whole rice, tomatoes, watercress, strawberries, guavas, lettuce, onions, oats, citrus fruits, egg yolks, seafoods, etc should be taken in ample amounts.
2. Watercress is also an effective in preventing and treating goitre. Apply a paste of watercress over the affected area.
3. Ground the seeds of flex in water, heat them a little and apply over the affected area. Then, bandage the leaves of flex over the applied medication.
4. Take 1 tsp juice of the leaves of swamp cabbage along with tea almonds 1-2 times daily.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.