|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Hair Loss|
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Hair loss is a metabolic disorder where hair starts thinning, falling, or disappearing. The papilla which is an upgrowth at the base of the follicle, actually produces hair when a special group of cells turn amino acids into keratin, a type of protein of which hair is made. The rate of production of these protein 'building blocks' determines hair growth. Hair loss is more common to men than to women.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
Following are the major hair loss symptoms:
1. Falling of hairs.
2. Thinning of hairs
Causes of Hair Loss
Following are the major hair loss causes:
1. Lack of vitamins (specially vitamin B6 and folic acid) in diet
2. Inadequate nutrition and improper diet
3. Stress, worry, anxiety, and sudden shock
4. Heredity factors
5. Prolonged Illness (like typhoid, syphilis, chronic cold, influenza, and anaemia)
6. Unclean condition of the scalp
7. Poor blood circulation
Natural Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Following are some of the effective home remedies for hair loss:
1. Boil one cup mustard oil with four tablespoon heena (mehendi) leaves. Filter it and keep it in a bottle. Message it on the bald patches regularly. It is very effective natural remedy for baldness.
2. Grind fenugreek seeds with water and apply on the head. Leave for at least 40 minutes before washing. Continue it for a month.
3. Do a vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water. It is also a good natural hair loss treatment.
4. Rub the bald area with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey on the bald area. It is very effective natural cure for baldness
5. Make a mixture of honey with egg yolk. Properly massage on the scalp and hairs. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then wash
6. Prepare a home made shampoo by adding 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Apply it on the head for an hour and then wash
7. Apply fresh leaf juice of amaranth to the hair. It will help the growth of the hair and keep it soft.
Hair Loss Treatment and Advice
1. Include plenty of protein and iron in your diet
2. Take mineral supplements like calcium, magnesium, and zinc
3. Do not use hair dryers
4. Do meditation to reduce stress and tension
5. Don’t pull on your hair with a brush or comb when it is wet
6. Do not use hair dyes (synthetic hair colors)
7. Eat green and leafy vegetables
Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss
1. Mix 100 g each of amla (goose berry), reetha, and shikakai and boil in two liters of water till the liquid reduces to half. It is good herbal remedy for hair loss
2. Massage the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for ½ hour, and then rinse with warm water. Do this thrice a week
3. Mix aloe Vera with herbal powder triphala and apply it to the hairs. Continue this for three to six months. New hairs will start growing.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.