|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Intestinal Worms|
Home Remedies for Intestinal Worms
Intestinal worms are parasites, which thrives in the intestines of another organism. It enters your body in one of four ways through food and water, through transmitting agent, such as a mosquito and sexual contact and also through nose and skin. Children are more often infested with intestinal worms than adults.
Symptoms of Intestinal Worms
Following are the major intestinal worms symptoms:
2. Foul breath
3. Dark circles under the eyes
4. Constant desire for food
5. Restlessness at night
6. Anaemia and headaches
7. Inflammation of the intestine and lungs
8. Nausea vomiting, loss of weight, fever, nervousness, and irritability
9. Nutritional disorders
10. Intense itching in the area around the rectum (in case of threadworms)
Causes of Intestinal Worms
Following are the major intestinal worms causes:
1. Drinking contaminated water
2. Eating contaminated food
3. Poor sanitation
4. Using human excretion as fertilizer
5. Poor personal hygiene
6. Eating raw and uncooked meat
Natural Home Remedies for Intestinal Worms
Following are some of the effective home remedies for intestinal worms:
1. Take a tablespoon of freshly ground coconut at breakfast followed by 30 to 60 ml of castor oil mixed with 250 to 375 ml of lukewarm milk after three hours. This process may be repeated till the cure is complete.
2. Take a small cup of grated carrot taken every morning, with no other food added to the meal. It is helpful in the elimination of threadworms among children as they are offensive to all parasites.
3. For an adult take a tablespoon of the fresh juice of an unripe papaya, and an equal quantity of honey should be mixed with three to four tablespoons of hot water. This should be followed two hours later by a dose of 30 to 60 ml of castor oil mixed in 250-375 ml of lukewarm milk. This treatment should be repeated for two days if necessary. For children between seven to ten years of age, half the above doses should be given.
4. Take a cold decoction of the bark, preferably fresh bark in quantities of 90 to 180 ml three times, at intervals of one hour, to an adult. A purgative should be given after the last dose. The dose for children is 30 to 60 ml. The decoction is also used for expelling tapeworms.
5. One tablespoon of the seeds should be peeled and crushed, and then infused in 250 ml of boiling water and drunk. This will kill the parasites and help in expelling the tapeworms. It will be necessary to fast for a day and empty the intestines by taking the juice of boiled dry prunes. The next day, three or four tumblers of the pumpkin seed infusion should be taken.
Intestinal Worms Treatment and Advice
1. Avoid fatty foods such as butter, cream, and oil, and all flesh foods.
Herbal Remedies for Intestinal Worms
1. Garlic is an effective herbal remedy for intestinal worms. Both fresh garlic and its oil are effective. Chew three cloves of garlic every morning.
2. Prepare a mixture by adding 2 ml of wormwood oil in 120 ml of water, and be given as an enema for killing worms in the rectum.
3. Another effective remedy for expelling intestinal worms is the herb calamus. The bitter element in this herb, acorin, is an anthelmintic.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.