|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Leg Cramps|
Home Remedies for Leg Cramps
Leg Cramps is a condition in which one or more muscles in the leg get contracted. It is very painful and discomforting. It can affect any age group of persons, but are more commonly found among the elderly people. It generally occurs in the calf muscle, the hamstring and the quadriceps.
Symptoms of Leg Cramps
Following are the major leg cramps symptoms:
1. Severe leg pain
2. Muscle tenderness
3. Inability to move the leg
Causes of Leg Cramps
Following are the major leg cramps causes:
2. Rigorous exercises
3. Muscle fatigue due to overexertion
4. Over weight
5. fluid imbalances
6. Diminished blood supply
7. Nerve abnormalities
Natural Home Remedies for Leg Cramps
Following are some of the effective home remedies for leg cramps:
1. Massage the cramped muscle gently in the natural direction of the muscle. It will help to relax the contraction and ease the pain
2. You can also use a warm towel or heating pad to alleviate pain or tenderness
3. Eat potassium and calcium rich foods to relief from leg cramps
4. Drink 15 grams of fresh bathu juice daily with an empty stomach without adding any salt or sugar to it.
Leg Cramps Treatment and Supply
1. Take warm bath to relax the muscle
2. Use cold packs on the affected muscle to relax the tensed muscles
3. Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself enough hydrated
Herbal Remedies for Leg Cramps
1. Take 1 raw clove of garlic every day. This clove can be fried in ghee (clarified butter) or castor oil. Take for 2 months.
2. Drink a cup of papaya seed tea six or seven times daily for two or three weeks for relief from joint pain.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.