|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure|
Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
Low blood pressure is a condition takes place when the pressure of blood in the arteries tends to be very low. A consistent blood pressure reading of 90/60 mm Hg or lower is considered low blood pressure.
Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure
Following are the major low blood pressure symptoms:
Causes of Low Blood Pressure
Following are the major low blood pressure causes:
1. Faulty nutrition
3. Loss of blood
4. Slow bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, or bladder
5. Prolonged disappointment and frustration
Natural Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
Following are some of the effective home remedies for low blood pressure:
1. Take a cup of the juice of raw beetroot twice daily. It is one of the most effective home remedies for low blood pressure.
2. You can also hot Epsom salt bath for treating low blood pressure. An Epsom salt bath is prepared by dissolving 1 to 1 ½ kg of commercial Epsom Salt in an ordinary bath of hot water. The patient should remain immersed in the bath for 10 to 20 minutes. This bath should be taken just before retiring to bed
3. Take protein, vitamin C, and all vitamins of the B group to for natural treatment of low blood pressure.
Low Blood Pressure Treatment and Advice
1. Take salty foods and half a teaspoon of salt in water daily.
2. Do regular breathing and other light exercises like walking, swimming and cycling.
3. Avoid overwork, excesses of all kinds, needless worry, and negative thinking.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.