|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Obesity|
Home Remedies for Obesity
Obesity is a physical condition in which a person carries excessive body fat. In other words, if a person is having a weight more than 20% above what is considered normal as per his body mass index, which is calculated from his age, height, and weight, is considered as obese. An obese person carries the increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
Symptoms of Obesity
Following are the major obesity symptoms:
1. Excessive sweating with bad smell
2. Feeling fatigue without doing any work
3. Excessive hunger and thirst
4. Feeling of weakness and depression
5. Breathlessness on slight physical work
6. Excess body fat
Causes of Obesity
Following are the major obesity causes:
2. Lack of physical work
3. Genetic or hereditary factors
4. Side effects of some medicines
5. Insufficient sleep
6. Stressful and busy lifestyle
Complications of Obesity
1. High blood pressure
2. High cholesterol
3. Type 2 diabetes
5. Gallbladder disease
9. Shortness of breath
Natural Home Remedies for Obesity
Following are some of the effective home remedies for obesity:
1. Take one glass of warm water with juice of half a lime and 1 tsp honey as the first thing in the morning. It is very effective home remedy for obesity.
2. Add 3 tsps lime juice with 1/2 tsp pepper powder and some honey in 1 cup water. Drink it for 3-4 months. It is also good natural remedy for obesity.
3. Soak some leaves of jujube (Indian plum) overnight in water. Drink it in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach. It is very beneficial in the treatment of obesity.
4. Include cabbage salad in your meal. It is an excellent home remedy for obesity.
5. Eat one or two ripe tomatoes taken early morning as a substitute for breakfast. It is also a good treatment for obesity.
Obesity Treatment and Advice
1. Avoid oily food and sweets
2. Do exercises and physical activities
3. Include more roughage in your diet
4. Drink warm water when ever feel thirsty
5. Take small amount of food but in regular intervals
6. Use vegetable oil for cooking food
7. Eat steam, boiled, microwave vegetables
8. Eat less salty foods, alcohol, dairy products, sugar, margarine
9. Drink skim or low fat milk
10. Prefer eating Roast, bake or boil meat and fish
Herbal Remedies for Obesity
1. Take Triphala (herbal combination of amalaki, bibbitaki, and haritaki) regularly. It is an effective herbal remedy for obesity
2. Shilajit and guggulu are also beneficial in reducing obesity
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.