|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Scars|
Home Remedies for Scars
Scar on the skin is a common problem and may occur due to various reasons. Acne scars and acne pores are the marks of acne even after the acne is cured. These scars are often prominently visible on the face. Burns can also lead to scars of the skin. These scars are difficult to remove. Badly scarred areas may need a graft of fresh skin over the area before they will heal completely.
Symptoms of Scars
Following are the major scars symptoms:
1. Spots or rashes on the skin
2. Patchy skins with certain areas light and other dark
Causes of Scars
Following are the major scar causes:
1. Acne or pimples
3. Chicken pox
4. Exposure to sun
5. Hormonal changes
6. Lack of nutrition
Natural Home Remedies for Scars
Following are some of the effective home remedies for scars:
1. Take a ripe banana, peel and mash it. Apply the pulp all over the face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it off. It is an effective home remedy for scars.
2. Take a few mint leaves and crush them. Tie in a piece of muslin cloth and extract its juice. Use it all over your face. It’s a very good remedy for spots and blemishes.
3. Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
Scars Treatment and Advice
1. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy. It also helps to remove all the toxins from the body.
2. Try to sleep at least eight hours every night. Also avoid unnecessary stress.
3. Avoid excessive amounts of sugar, and particularly chocolate and nuts.
4. Take a well balanced diet containing plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. Do not wash face with soap and water. Wash it in the morning and night with lukewarm salty water. Soap is a drying agent and may worsen the acne, whereas lukewarm salty water may help remove oils without drying the skin.
6. Include good source of Vitamin K in your diet. Take green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, green cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, turnip greens, broccoli, tomatoes, liver and lean meats and dairy products.
Herbal Remedies for Scars
1. Rub raw garlic on the affected skin several times a day. It helps you to remove scars.
2. Neem is used for the treatment of all sorts of skin problems. It contains Nimbidol and Gedunin, which have very good fungicidal properties.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.