|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Stomach Ache|
Home Remedies for Stomach Ache
Stomach Pain is a common problem that can be characterized by pain in any area between the chest and groin. The pain can be mild or severe. There are different factors that can be held responsible for causing stomach pain. It occurs both in men and women. Children also suffer from stomach pain mainly due to faulty eating habits.
Symptoms of Stomach ache
Following are the major stomach pain symptoms:
1. Pain in any area between the chest and groin.
Causes of Stomach ache
Following are the major stomach pain causes:
1. Chronic constipation
3. Excessive gas
4. Food poisoning
7. Inflammation of the gallbladder
8. Kidney stones
9. Urinary tract infections
Natural Home Remedies for Stomach ache
Following are some of the effective home remedies for stomach ache:
1. Drink lemon tea with some honey added in it for taste. It is an effective home remedy for stomach ache.
2. Mix 1 tsp each of mint juice and limejuice. Add some ginger juice and black salt in it. Drink this mixture for quick stomach pain relief.
3. Take a small piece of ginger and grate it. Thereafter, squeeze out its juice. Apply the juice on the bottom of your belly and massage gently. It is an effective natural remedy for stomach ache.
Stomach ache Treatment and Advice
1. Drink plenty of water, as it helps in ensuring smooth bowel movements.
2. Eat green leafy vegetables and fruits.
3. Avoid processed food like cheese, chocolate and dairy products.
4. Do not take spicy food, caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes.
5. Regular morning walk and light exercises also helps to keep your digestive system healthy and prevents stomach pain.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.