|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Stress|
Home Remedies for Stress
Stress is a psychosomatic disorder that can disturb the life as well as health of an individual. Most of our mental illnesses arise because the individual cannot cope with the stress and strain of life.
Symptoms of Stress
Following are the major stress symptoms:
1. Frustration and depression
2. Muscles become tense
3. Lack of sound sleep
4. Alcoholic consumption
5. Slow digestion
6. Poor appetite
7. Headache, migraines
8. Irritable and tired
Causes of Stress
Following are the major stress causes:
1. Loud noises
2. Extreme heat or cold
3. Inadequate nutrition
4. Hate, envy, fear, or Jealousy
Natural Home Remedies for Stress
Following are some of the effective home remedies for stress:
1. Drink a hot cup of milk mixed with honey and cinnamon or nutmeg. It will help calm you down.
2. Prepare a tea by pouring a cup of boiling water over one teaspoon of dried sage leaves. The water should be covered and infused for several minutes. It should then be strained and sweetened, with honey, if desired.
3. Take yoghurt, blackstrap molasses, seeds, and sprouts to reduce stress.
Stress Treatment and Advice
1. If you feel alone, seek out family members and friends, or community, religious or social services. They can offer support and companionship.
2. Try to accept family members and friends as they are, even if they don't live up to your expectations.
3. Make yourself busy. Prepare a plan for shopping, visiting friends and other activities. It will help prevent any mental stress and grieve.
4. Take sufficient sleep for 8-10 hours.
5. Listen to light music. It is also very helpful in stress reduction.
6. Do not take foods or drinks with alcohol, caffeine, chocolate or sugar.
7. You can also take vitamin A and B to and minerals such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium, to reduce the feeling of irritability and anxiety. They are also useful to relieve stress.
8. Regular physical exercise plays an important role in the fight against stress.
9. Take a hot bath to reduce stress.
Herbal remedies for Stress
1. Chew 12 leaves of basil twice a day, morning and evening for preventing stress.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.