|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Toothache|
Home Remedies for Toothache
Toothache or tooth pain is any pain or soreness within or around a tooth, indicating inflammation and possible infection. Generally a toothache happens if tooth decay penetrated the pulp chamber or is very close to it, which contains the nerves and tiny blood vessels.
Drinking something hot or cold may cause toothache, as it touches the nerve pulp. Sometimes, toothache may be due to sinus infection, viral infection, drug abuse, or vitamin deficiency.
Symptoms of Toothache
Following are the major toothache symptoms:
1. Severe Tooth pain
Causes of Toothache
Following are the major toothache causes:
1. Dental cavities
2. Dental decay
3. Swelling of the pulp
4. Tooth infection
5. Consumption of soft drinks, refined carbohydrates, candy, pastries and sugar
6. During emerging of wisdom teeth
Natural Home Remedies for Toothache
Following are some of the effective home remedies for toothache:
1. Prepare a paste by mixing oil of cloves with a small quantity of zinc oxide powder. Use this paste to fill the cavity in the aching tooth. This will prevent the food materials from accumulating in the cavity.
2. Peel and crush a clove of fresh garlic and mix it with peanut butter. Apply it to the aching tooth and keep it there for some time.
3. Burn some turmeric (haldi) sticks; make a fine powder and use as toothpowder.
Toothache Treatment and Advice
1. Add a half tea spoon of salt to a glass of warm water and rinse your mouth with this solution every few hours as needed.
2. Vitamin C prevents decay and loosening of the teeth, dental caries, toothache, and bleeding of the gums. Take Vitamin C rich diet to fight against toothache.
3. Prepare a mixture of a pinch of pepper powder and a quarter teaspoon of common salt and apply on the affected tooth. Its daily use prevents dental cavities, foul breath, bleeding from the gums, painful gums, and toothaches.
Herbal Remedies for Toothache
1. The juice of wheat grass acts as an excellent mouthwash for tooth decay.
2. Boil 5-6 cloves and 2- inch bark of a Margosa tree (Neem) in 1 cup of water. Strain and bottle. Store this in the fridge. Smear this decoction on the affected tooth. It is an effective toothache remedy.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.