|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection|
Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary Tract Infection is an invasion of the kidney, ureters, bladder or urethra by the bacteria of the urinary tract. This bacterium enters the opening of the urethra and procreates in the urinary tract causing urinary tract infection. It can infect anyone but women are more susceptible to this disease.
If UTI is not properly treated in the earlier stages it is likely to spread to your kidneys, which can become a serious health issue. The infection of the bladder can develop into cystitis which is a very common problem faced by women.
Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection
Following are the major urinary tract infection symptoms:
1. Constant urge to urinate
2. Burning sensation and traces of blood
3. Fever, vomiting along with other pains
4. Bouts of vomiting and nausea
5. Backache and pain below your ribs
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection
Following are the major urinary tract infection causes:
1. Bacteria in the urethra
2. Sexual intercourse
3. Having different sexual partners
4. Holding back the urge to urinate
Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection
Following are some of the effective home remedies for urinary tract infection:
1. Take cranberry juice to fight urinary tract infection. It disallows bacteria to cling to the cell, which line the urinary tract.
2. Prepare a mixture of 1/2 tsp baking soda in eight ounce glass of water. It is very helpful on the first signs of urinary tract infection. The presence of baking soda in your system raises the acid-base balance of the acidic urine.
3. For acute urinary tract infection take 1/2 tsp of tincture every hour. It is an effective natural remedy for urinary tract infection.
4. For severe UTI blend equal parts of pipsissewa, buchu, echinacea, and uva ursi tinctures. Have 20 drops of this blended mixture every two hours for first two days and later 1 tsp four times a day, till you have completely recovered. Have a soothing tea such as marshmallow root to counter the strong antiseptic effect of urva ursi.
Urinary Tract Infection Treatment and Advice
1. Drink plenty of water. It cleanses your body by diluting and flushing out the unwanted substance.
2. Prepare an essential oil by using equal parts of sandalwood, bergamot, tea tree, frankincense and juniper. Mix all these ingredients to make an oil to be rubbed over your bladder area. Continue this massaging technique for three to four days once the symptoms subside.
3. Take Vitamin C rich diet as it prevents the bacterial growth due to the acidic environment created in the bladder and the urinary tract.
4. Avoid processed food like cheese, chocolate and dairy products.
5. Do not take spicy food, caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes. Also avoid carbonated drinks like beer, soda or any other drink with fizz.
6. Wear loose-fitting and cotton clothes.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.