|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Warts|
Home Remedies for Warts
Warts refer to hard growths on the skin and are perfectly harmless. But these changes should be noted immediately because sometimes they may be due to presence of cancers.
Warts come in various shapes and sizes and occur most frequently on the fingers, elbows, knees, face and scalp. They may also be seen in different forms on the soles of the feet, and in the genital and rectal areas. Warts are apparently due to a virus infection of the skin. They often tend to return either at the same site or somewhere near by.
Plantar warts appear on the soles of the feet. They are very painful and the sufferer is not able to walk properly.
Symptoms of Warts
Following are the major wart symptoms:
1. Rough elevations
Causes of Warts
Following are the major wart causes:
1. Viral infection on the skin
Natural Home Remedies for Warts
Following are some of the effective home remedies for warts:
1. Apply oil extracted from the shell of the cashew nut externally over the affected area. It is very effective in warts treatment.
2. Take milky juice of fresh figs and apply on the warts several times a day for two weeks. It is also effective in warts removal.
3. Rub the affected area with cut onions. Warts will disappear.
4. Apply castor oil generously over the affected parts every night for several months. It is very common cure for warts.
5. Cut a raw potato and rub on the affected area several times daily, for at least two weeks. It is also commonly used as a natural cure for wart treatment.
6. Rub a banana peel on your warts for about 1 or 2 week. It is common remedy for wart.
7. Apply the juice of cauliflower on the warts daily until it falls.
Warts Treatment and Advice
1. Eat juicy fruit, such as grapes, oranges, apples, pineapples, mangoes, pears, and papayas
2. Take a well-balanced diet of natural foods consisting of seeds, nuts, grains, fruits, and vegetables
Herbal Remedies for Warts
1. Apply the juice of the marigold leaves. It is also commonly used for warts treatment.
2. The herb Indian squill is commonly used for warts removal. A powder of the bulb of this herb should be applied locally over the affected area for wart treatment.
3. Crush a clove of garlic and apply it on the affected area once in the morning and once at night for about 5-6 days. It is also good for warts removal. Alternatively you can put garlic juice on the wart. Do this for about 2 times a day for a week.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.