|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Whooping Cough|
Home Remedies for Whooping Cough
Whooping cough is an infectious disease which commonly affects infants and children up to five years of age. It is usually accompanied by cough that becomes more severe as the days pass by.
Symptoms of Whooping Cough
Following are the major whooping cough symptoms:
1. Cold with a marked cough
Causes of Whooping Cough
Following are the major whooping cough causes:
1. Microorganisms Bordetella pertussis and Bordetella parapertussis
Natural Home Remedies for Whooping Cough
Following are some of the effective home remedies for whooping cough:
1. Mix a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with a cup of fenugreek decoction and honey to taste. It is an effective whooping cough treatment. The fenugreek decoction can be made by boiling one teaspoon of seeds in 250 ml of water till it is reduced to half.
2. Prepare a mixture by adding a teaspoon of fresh radish juice with an equal quantity of honey and a little rock salt. Take it thrice daily. It is also very beneficial in the treatment of whooping cough.
3. Mix 5 drops of almond oil with 10 drops each of fresh white onion juice and ginger juice. Take the mixture thrice daily. It will provide relief from whooping cough.
Whooping Cough Treatment and Advice
1. Avoid exposure to cold and moisture. It may aggravate the condition.
Herbal Remedies for Whooping Cough
1. Take the syrup of garlic in doses of 5 drops to a teaspoon, 2 or 3 times a day, for treating this condition. It should be given more often if the coughing spells are frequent and violent.
2. Take a pinch of the powder of the roasted calamus herb with a teaspoon of honey. Being antispasmodic, it prevents severe bouts of coughing. For smaller children, the dose must be proportionately smaller.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.