|Natural Cures Home Remedies Home Remedies for Wrinkles|
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Wrinkles are generally produced due to ageing but with proper care of the skin in the young age, one can prevent premature ageing. It appears on the skin when it becomes thin and looses its elasticity. The first sign of wrinkles normally appears around the eye. As the time passes it appears on the cheeks and lips.
Symptoms of Wrinkles
Following are the major wrinkles symptoms:
1. Lined and creased skin
2. Sagging skin
Causes of Wrinkles
Following are the major wrinkles causes:
1. Over exposure to sun
3. Smoking and using drug
5. Weight Loss
6. Loss of Vitamin E
Natural Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Following are some of the effective home remedies for wrinkles:
1. Take fresh papaya juice to remove dead and rough skin. Apple and pineapple juices can also help to diminish fine lines, wrinkles and cracked skin.
2. Regular facial also helps you to control wrinkles.
3. Prepare a paste of turmeric powder with sugarcane juice and apply to the face to remove wrinkles and to prevent skin ageing.
4. Massage is also useful in wrinkles treatment. It increases blood circulation, which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues, thereby, reducing the fleshiness of the skin and restoring a young look.
5. You can also apply lemon juice few times a day to reduce the blemishes and age spots.
6. Apply juice of green pineapples and apples the face daily and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
7. Simmer 1/2-cup rosemary leaves in 2 cups of water for about 30 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of brandy and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Strain and wipe onto skin every morning and evening. Wash face thoroughly and pat dry. It is an excellent home remedy for wrinkles.
8. You can also apply egg white to the skin under your eyes. It is also an effective wrinkle reducer.
Wrinkles Treatment and Advice
1. Take a balanced diet including fruits, vegetables, whole grain foods, seeds, nuts and legumes.
2. Drink plenty of fluid every day. This will keep the skin hydrated and flush away toxins.
3. Do not take alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes. They encourage the development of wrinkles.
4. Always protect your skin from the sun applying a sunscreen
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.