|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Homemade Acne Treatments|
Homemade Acne Treatments and Remedies
Acne is the result of the lack of vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Pantothenic Acid. Deficiency in these vitamins leads to the growth of bacteria that clogs the skin oil. This in turn leads to acne. Most of the acne medicines try to replenish these vitamins, which can be easily got by filling your diet with vegetable and fruits containing those vitamins.
Homemade acne treatments are natural, cheap and often treat the root of acne instead of treating simply the symptoms. One of the effective ways to treat acne is to keep face clean from oils, make-up and dirt. Herbs such as calendula, aloe vera and chamomile may be applied if you get a mild bout of acne. Consumption of fruits and fiber rich vegetables helps keep acne at bay since toxins in the body get discharged easily. Yoghurt can also be of tremendous help, whether eaten or applied.
1. The important part of homemade acne treatment is the consumption of plenty of water. Also avoid fatty and oily foods. Even processed foods are strictly prohibited for all those who want to prevent acne from happening.
2. It is better if you can use sea salt instead of iodized salt in your food because iodine can actually increase your risk of getting acne.
3. Another homemade acne treatment is a natural skin exfoliates. Make exfoliate with ingredients like apple, oatmeal, honey, lemon and heal your skin naturally.
4. Keeping the skin clean is also an important part in the acne treatment. Cleaning the skin with lemon is an effective acne home treatment. Rub lemon on your skin before going to sleep and you will find a clear skin in the morning.
5. Apply tomato slice on the spots to get rid of acne scars. Applying garlic on the spots is another effective homemade acne treatment. Mint juice can also remove skin lesions and scars.
6. Another homemade acne treatment includes applying the paste of orange peels. This paste cleans the skin and fights harmful bacteria.
7. Herbs like burdock, yellow dock and sarsaparilla can be safely used to treat acne naturally. Tea tree oil is most preferred when it comes to handling a sudden outbreak. The antiseptic properties of tea tree oil treat the affected spots in very little time.
Homemade Facial Masks for Acne
1. One of the effective natural facial masks for acne is a mask made of egg whites, witch hazel and lemon juice. To make this mask, beat an egg white until stiff and add a few drops of witch hazel and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture over the face and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse well with lukewarm water.
2. Another effective homemade facial mask for those with oily skin is made from honey and apples. After grating the apple into a fine pulp, mix in 4 tablespoons of honey and apply to your face for 10 minutes. Rinse off the mask after 10 minutes.
3. For oily skin, oatmeal mask can be used with good results. Oatmeal when mashed not only acts as a great scrub but also effectively soaks away the excess oil from your face. The usage of oatmeal paste must be followed by a cold water rinse that helps in contracting the pores.
Note: These homemade acne treatments will not give results in one or two days. Home made acne treatments should be strictly followed for over a period of time.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.