|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements How to Cure Constipation|
How to Cure Constipation
Constipation is a very painful and embarrassing condition that affects many people on a daily basis. Patient experiences abdominal pain and bloated feeling. Before looking for some remedies and treatments to cure constipation, it is important to know the behind cause of constipation.
Normally, the muscles in a person’s colon push the solid waste material along so it can be excreted. But, when a person is suffering from constipation, the muscles sometimes don't move the waste. Either they don't work at all, or they don't work efficiently.
Natural Ways to Cure Constipation
1. Cleanse you body of all the junk it's accumulated for years. Your colon and intestines are probably full of waste that hasn't been eliminated from your body. If you don't clear it out, it will just sit in your insides and may eventually cause disease. See natural colon cleanser…
2. Constipation sometimes occurs due to the lack of water in your diet. Your body needs to be properly hydrated in order for it to work efficiently. Drink six to eight glasses of water each day to keep your body properly hydrated.
3. Another natural cure for constipation is to add dietary fiber to your diet. High-fiber foods help the muscles of the colon to work properly. They also expand the colon so the solid wastes can pass through easier. Foods rich in fiber act as natural laxatives. Foods that are high in fiber include whole grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. If the food you intake is natural, your body can easily digest it. But if the foods you eat are processed and contain refined sugars and chemicals, it doesn’t digest. Therefore, many of the ingredients in processed foods will simply be stored as waste in your system and won't be eliminated. The more waste you have inside, the weaker your system will be and the more you'll be constipated.
5. Drink diluted lemon juice. Mix up a teaspoon of lemon juice in an eight-ounce glass of warm water. Then, stir in a teaspoon of honey. One glass of this lemon juice mixture should cure your constipation. If not, wait a few hours and again take this laxative juice.
6. Another natural constipation cure is to drink Senna leaf tea. Sweetening your cup of tea with a bit of honey and lemon juice will help the laxative effects. You can find Senna leaf tea at your local health food store.
7. Nourish your body with fruits and vegetables. The benefits from juicing are endless. Incorporate fresh vegetable juice into your diet at least once a day, and eventually build up to two times a day. This will get your body back to functioning properly.
8. Many medications are known to cause constipation such as multivitamins supplements with iron and calcium or antihistamines. Ingredients in these supplements harden your stools, making difficult to have a bowel movement. If you are on medication, check with your doctor to see if any of them cause constipation as a side effect.
9. Once you start eating healthy natural foods, you'll need to incorporate an exercise regimen into your lifestyle. Start by going for a walk or jog daily and then gradually increase the intensity of your workouts.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.