|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Prevent Acne Marks|
How to Prevent Acne (Pimples) Marks
If you have ever had acne (pimples) sometime in your life or are currently having it, you will find it is very easy to get scars and marks that will cause skin blemishes and leave scars on your face. These scars can be from light brown to dark brown. In extreme cases, it turns out to be black.
Studies indicate that acne scars and marks mostly come as a result of severe acne which causes nodules and cysts to form in the deeper layers of the dermis. Other causes include damage caused to the skin by picking or popping acne, infection, cystic acne which works its way deep into the dermis and overgrown skin tissues.
To know how to prevent acne marks, read the below points carefully.
1. The key to prevent acne marks is to treat it as soon as it develops. Leaving the acne without treating it in the early stages, may result to a severe form of acne which will probably cause scars and marks.
2. Another important point to know is that inflammation causes more scars. So avoid anything that increases your skin's inflammation in order to avoid scarring.
3. When you squeeze and pop your acne, you seriously damage the skin's tissue thus leading to permanent scars. So don't ever touch your pimples and blemishes.
4. Acne and acne scarring both are caused by problems which are wholly internal. So correct the deep rooted internal factors that really are the cause of your acne formation. This will prevent the formation of acne at its very root and therefore not get any acne scars.
Home Treatments to Prevent Acne MarksAcne scaring home treatments is an effective way to prevent acne marks at home. Before applying any of the following acne scarring home treatments, bear in mind that some acne scars due to their depth and size cannot be completely eliminated.
1. Lemon juice is very effective in lightening the dark spots caused by acne. Simply cleanse the mark or scar with a good antibacterial soap or just water and dab one teaspoon of lemon juice into a cotton ball and apply on your red marks and spots. Rinse after 10 minutes. Make sure you use a good sunscreen after you have applied the lemon juice mixture.
2. Baking soda is another great home treatment in lightening the acne marks. Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with about two teaspoons of mineral water and gently apply the mixture to your face and rub in circular motion. Rinse after one minute. This will also leave your skin smooth and silky.
3. Tea tree oil is another good choice to prevent acne marks. This essential oil helps heal scars and won't clog pores. Tea tree oil acts as a natural antibiotic and kills bacteria without harming the skin. It is considered one of the best natural treatments for mild cases of acne.
4. Cucumber juice, papaya skin and olive oil are also effective at treating acne marks and scars. A highly recommended home treatment for acne scar is using sandalwood and rose water. Mix the two to form a paste and apply the mixture on the affected areas. Rinse with water after the mixture dries on your face.
Note: If you found that your skin begins to get scars, consult your doctor immediately as quick and effective treatment can help lessen the chance of developing deep scars.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.