|Natural Cures Men Health Herbal Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction|
Herbal Remedies for Erectile DysfunctionErectile Dysfunction or ED is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain his penis erect sufficiently for sexual activity. This condition affects millions of men worldwide.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
• Diseases like diabetes, heart disorders, and high blood pressure
• Depression, anxiety, or fear
• Medications like sleeping pills, anti-depressants, and blood pressure-lowering drugs
• Excessive smoking and drinking
Herbal Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
There are number of herbal plants used in erectile dysfunction treatment for boosting sexual performance.
• Ginseng: Its root is used to increase vitality and improve overall well-being. According to researchers ginseng helps to relax the artery walls, resulting in increased blood flow to all parts of the body including the sexual organs.
• Gingko Bilboa: It is widely used to enhance memory and other mental abilities because it can reportedly increase blood flow and oxygen to the brain. Its beneficial effect on blood circulation is said to extend to the sexual organs, thus helping those with erection problems.
• Horny Goat Weed: This herb increases sperm production, and it also raises the level of the male sex hormone testosterone, which is directly linked to sex drive. It has wonderful sex-enhancing effects.
• Yohimbe: The bark of this tree has long been used as an aphrodisiac in Africa and as a treatment for impotence in Europe. A purified extract called yohimbine increasing blood flow to the sexual organs and is widely used a treatment for men with ED.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.