|Natural Cures Men Health Herbs to Increase Libido|
Herbs to Increase LibidoLibido means sexual desire, sex drive and it is also identified as psychic energy, physiological and emotional energy associated with the sex drive.
Causes for Low Libido
Below are the most common reasons for low libido.
• Neurological disorders
• Diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, insomnia
Herbs to Increase Libido
Here are many herbs widely used today to increase libido and enhance sex drive. Some of the most recognized herbal remedies are Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali and Tribulus Terrestris. There are some other herbs including Muira Puama, Mucuna Pruriens, Maca, and a few others that are less effective.
• Yohimbe - Yohimbe works great in increasing libido by improving poor circulation which is definitely a major cause of sexual dysfunction.
• Horny Goat Weed – This herb also increases libido in men and women and is widely used as restore sexual fire, allay fatigue, boost erectile function and alleviate menopausal discomfort.
• Tongkat Ali - It is also used to improve energy, enhance overall physical and sensual performance and to reduce fatigue.
• Tribulus Terrestris - It is also called "puncture vine". It is popularly claimed to improve sexual function in human.
• Muira Puama - Muira Puama is mostly known as an aphrodisiac and strong libido herb that effective help by erectile dysfunction.
• Maca – Maca is recommended for fertility problems, sterility, and other sexual disorders. It can also boost your libido and stamina, and it's very popular as a libido enhancer.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.