|Natural Cures Men Health Increase Sperm Count|
Increase Sperm CountSex is one of the most basic requirements of any living organism to make his species grow. It increases the strength of our bonds between male to female. It also leads to a bonding which is base of our civilization and society.
Causes for low sperm count
There may be various reasons for low sperm count. But the most common causes are as below:
• Excessive smoking and drinking alcohol
• Over exertion physically and mentally
• Infected semen
• Bathing in very hot water
• Sitting for long hours
• Very frequent semen ejaculation
• Zinc deficiency
• Malformed genital organs
• Infections present in prostate gland
How to Increase Sperm Count
Below are some easy ways which may lead to increase in sperm count. These are:
• Eat Nutritious Food: Take a diet low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains. It is good for your health and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent, spicy foods and caffeine intake.
• Exercise regularly: Daily exercise also helps you to boost your sex drive and increases sperm count.
• Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic rise in estrogen levels. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production.
• Have sex and masturbate less often: It is believed that the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. So, maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations.
• Reduce stress levels: learning relaxation techniques and keep your mind and body healthy by regular practice of yoga and meditation.
• Body Massage: Massage body with herbal oil improves blood circulation. It helps in improving sex drive and increases sperms.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.