|Natural Cures Men Health Tips for Men Skin Care|
Tips for Men's Skin CareIt is very commonly seen that men do not care their skin as compared to women. But you should keep in mind that the skin is your body’s first defense against germs and diseases. Furthermore, as you age, your skin loses its elastic nature. So, you get wrinkles and facial lines. So because of these reasons, taking care of your skin is important.
Below are some very easy and effective tips for men who don’t have much time for their skin care:
• Just wash your face with some mild soap. Remember not to use a strong soap, like deodorant soaps on your face. Use cold water to rinse.
• Only a couple of times during the week rinse your face with some warm water and cleanser. Take a washcloth and wet it just a bit, and gently work in the cleanser in a circular motion. Your pores will be cleaned out and your skin will feel better. Don't forget to pat your face dry with a clean towel. To wrap it all up just put on some lotion such as a moisturizing or Aloe Vera lotion.
• Use some sunscreen if you know you're going to be outdoors for a long time. Select a sunscreen that has aloe and moisturizers in it. Once your inside, put on some facial cream that has vitamin E. You can also apply this any time your face feels dry.
• Use a sharp razor that has a double blade attached to it. Rinse with cold water, not hot. Putting on after shave works better than applying liquid.
• Eat fruits and vegetables which often contain a good number of anti-oxidants that can delay skin damage. Take a multi-vitamin that is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin E.
• Avoid greasy, fried food. Use olive oil in place of butter when you cook. It is healthier and enables your skin to keep its elasticity longer.
• Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day. Increase your intake if you are a drinker of beverages that dehydrate you, such as coffee, soda, and alcohol. If you like to drink alcohol, try to limit yourself.
• Exercise will do more than simply get your heart rate going. It will clear your pores, increase your metabolism, and for the most part make you feel better about yourself. Sweating allows your inner body to cleanse itself.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.