|Natural Cures Men Health Tips for Men Skin Care|
Men Skin CareIn the recent years men have also shown interest in taking better care of their skin. Simple daily ritual of cleansing and moisturizing is the key to healthy beautiful skin. Men’s skin care products include moisturizing creams, cleansers, face and body wash, scrubs and night renewal cream with a variety of natural ingredients for example sea salt, coconut, Aloe Vera and even beer.
No matter what is your skin type, you have to clean your face daily. Deep cleansing keeps the pores clear, skin healthy and good looking. Just like women's skin, men's skin is also prone to dehydration, sun damage, changes in the environment like air pollution, climate etc. Basic cleansing, protection and moisturizing after shaving is an effective skin care routine.
Below are some very simple and easy tips for men skin care:
• Daily shaving of their face makes the skin prone to dehydration. Use shaving creams or foams designed for specific skin type.
• If your skin is prone to imperfections such nicks, pimples, etc after shaving; soothe the skin with moisturizer or after-shave lotion.
• Protect your skin form direct exposure to sun. Use sunscreen or moisturizers with SPF whenever you are out from your home for long.
• Daily face washing will unclog the pores and help in prevention of variety of skin conditions such pimples, acne, ingrown hair, etc.
• Steam your face before shaving. It opens up hair follicles. Rinse with cold water, not hot. Aloe Vera is a wonderful post shave moisturizer.
• Essential oils like lavender, sage, mint and tea tree are naturally antiseptic, active and help heal the skin. They are very helpful in oils for oily and acne prone skins.
• Take a balanced diet and stay active. Eat fruits and vegetables and avoid greasy fried foods. Exercising clears your pores and increases your metabolism and sweating cleanses your inner body.
• Drink plenty of water daily to keep your skin hydrated. It is the foremost key to stay healthy and fit.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.