|Natural Cures Meditation Meditation Techniques|
Meditation can be defined as the science of paying attention to an object that will help us further unfold the finer aspects of our own self. It usually involves focus on an object, perhaps a candle, a sound or your breath. Meditation allows your mind activity to settle down and results in you becoming more peaceful, calm and focused.
How to Meditate
Below are some very simple steps, just follow them to give your mind a great piece of relaxation.
- Sit in a good chair in a comfortable position.
- Relax all your muscles as well as you can.
- Stop thinking about anything, or at least try not to think about anything.
- Breath out, relaxing all the muscles in your breathing apparatus.
- Repeat the below for 10 - 20 minutes:
§ Breath in so deep that you feel you get enough oxygen.
§ Breath out, relaxing your chest and diaphragm completely.
§ Every time you breathe out, think the word "OM" or another simple word inside yourself. You should think the word in a prolonged manner, and so that you hear it inside you, but you should try to avoid using your mouth or voice.
- If foreign thoughts come in, just stop these thoughts in a relaxed manner, and keep on concentrating upon the breathing and the word you repeat.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.