|Natural Cures Ayurveda Terminalia Arjuna|
Terminalia Arjuna is a valuable herb used in the treatment of angina, coronary artery disease, heart failure, edema, and possibly hypercholesterolemia. It has successfully proven its worth in heart related illness.
Health Benefits of Terminalia Arjuna
- It provides a significant cardiac protection in myocardial infarction commonly known as heart attack.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol levels and maintaining it to normal levels.
- Arjuna herb nourishes heart muscles, which is very helpful in regular expansion and contraction of heart.
- It helps in both vasoconstriction as well as vasodilatation that make the vessels flexible there by making it very much helpful for proper functioning of circulatory system.
- It works as wonderful wound healer.
- It has excellent curing power and can be apply locally on burned area.
- It has been used in wounds and injuries to prevent blood loss as it helps in clot formations.
- It has been found very useful in tubercular cough by stopping blood in cough and healing the ruptured arteries in lungs.
- Terminalia arjuna helps in suppressing painful micturation and maintains normal urine flow.
- It works as a wonderful antioxidant therefore helps in stopping early aging signs and helps in maintaining youth.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.