|Natural Cures Ayurveda Triphala|
Triphala is a composite herbal preparation containing equal proportions of Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhitaki.
- Haritaki: It is a rasayana for the eyes and good for the digestive system. It helps enhance the absorption of nutrients in food. Haritaki is a yogavahini, which means that it cleanses the channels and is absorbed quickly by the body. In addition, the Charaka Samhita says that Haritaki is all-dosha balancing.
- Amalaki: It is also a rasayana, which means that it has longevity-enhancing and disease-defying qualities. The Charaka Samhita says that it is the best among rejuvenative herbs. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C, and is the most concentrated and absorbable source of the vitamin in the plant kingdom. It also contains other absorbable minerals that nourish the skin, the blood and the whole body. Because of its high content of Vitamin C, it is a powerful antioxidant.
- Bibhitaki: It is ideal for pacifying both Pitta and Kapha, and that it cleanses the nutritive fluid (Rasa Dhatu), the blood, the muscle and the fat tissue. Sushruta points out the bhedana effect of this fruit, which means that because of its heating quality it clears the clogged channels almost as if drilling them clear.
Health Benefits of Triphala
- It helps in curing the viral infection and leukemia.
- Triphala helps in expelling stones from the urinary tracts.
- It helps in natural colon cleansing and also used in relieving constipation.
- It is a strong rejuvenator of the body especially for the vision, hair and voice.
- It is helpful in reducing the lipid levels in the liver and heart.
- Triphala helps in curing the viral infection and leukemia.
- It is also responsible for promoting wisdom and intellect.
- It helps in reducing the excessive weight.
- It is believed to promote tissue growth and health.
Here is the best collection of triphala. Our Natural Cure team has put tremendous efforts to provide you best triphala with lowest prices. Our aim is to help you minimize your searches and save your time. Below are an exclusive range of triphala gathered from all top shopping stores to make your shopping the best deal.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.