|Natural Cures Ayurveda Wheatgrass|
Wheatgrass is a commonly found herb in India and is known for its nutritional value. It is known, as Triticum aestivum in its biological terms. It contains enzymes like protease, cytrochrome, amylase, lipase, transshydrogenase and SOD (super oxide dismutase). Besides these enzymes, it also contains all the essential amino acids especially alanine, asparatic acid, glutamic acid, arginine and serine, which are helpful in providing good amount of protein in body.
Wheatgrasss contains chlorophyll and flavonoids in good amount. It also contains vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E and minerals like iron, calcium and magnesium.
Health Benefits of Wheatgrasss
- It helps in preventing aging and also helps in maintaining shine on the skin.
- It also helps in preventing dark circles around eyes.
- Wheatgrass is very helpful in nourishing skin and helps it to look healthy.
- It also acts as a natural cure for skin disorder.
- It helps in slowing the aging process of cell.
- It helps in promoting blood formation therefore helpful in formation of RBC (red blood corpuscles), WBC (white blood corpuscles), blood platelets etc.
- It is also very useful in improving vision of eyes therefore helping in providing proper nourishment to the skin under eyes preventing dark circles and sagging down of skin.
- Wheatgrass helps in relieving from general body pains and any kind of inflammation that has occurred in body.
- It is very helpful in protein digestion.
- It is also helpful in starch digestion in body.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.