|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements Premature Ejaculation Remedies|
Home Remedies for Premature EjaculationEvery man wishes to prolong his sexual encounters. But many of them fail to control climax and ejaculate before full satisfaction. This sexual dysfunction is more often seen among men under the age of fifty. There are some simple home remedies for premature ejaculation that can improve your sexual stamina as well as control rapid climax.
1. Add one spoon of green onion seeds into a glass of water, stir and sip before every meal. This is one of the effective home remedies for premature ejaculation.
2. Mix ashwagandha , bala and vidari in equal amounts to make an herbal formula. Take half teaspoon of this mixture twice a day with warm goat's milk. Cow's milk is acceptable if you can't find goat's milk, but goat's milk is more effective.
3. Ginseng is also helpful herbal remedy for premature ejaculation. It has properties similar to the ashwagandha. Take half teaspoon after lunch and dinner with warm goat's milk. Again, cow's milk is acceptable if you can't find fresh goat's milk.
4. Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac and helps in improving libido. Soak ten almonds overnight in water. In the morning peel off the skin, put the almonds in a blender, and add 1 cup hot cow's milk and a pinch each of ginger, cardamom, and saffron. Drink almond milk every morning.
5. PE often accompanies prostate problems such as prostatitis, or it may be a warning of developing problems. To help with this, massage the area of the prostate gland with castor oil. Apply a small amount of the oil to the perineum, the area in between the anus and testicles. First rub in a circular motion, and then finish with strokes horn the anus toward the base of the penis. Don't press hard; use light strokes.
7. Regular exercise, meditation and breathing exercises relieve stress, depression and other psychological problems.
8. Include foods like fish, shellfish, ginger, lettuce in your diet. Cut one big fresh ginger into 1cm cubes, add milk and warm gently then add one tsp of honey. Dink it daily for better sexual performance. This is another good home remedy for premature ejaculation.
9. During intercourse whenever you feel you are about to orgasm pull out of your partner wait for 30 sec then re-enter. This is an effective technique to control ejaculation.
10. Banana, celery, carrot, fennel and onion are natural aphrodisiacs that will boost your libido and stamina.
11. Kavach Beej is a popular herb for sexual problems. It has a significant role in treating any kind of sexual related ailments and inefficiency in achieving satisfying sexual life.
12. Practice kegel exercise to gain control of the PC muscle (pubbocoxygennus muscle). To practice kegel exercise, contract your buttock for a second and then release. Perform this exercise for at least 15 times twice in a day. This exercise will strengthen the pelvic muscle so that during orgasm you can relax or contract to delay the ejaculation.
13. Garlic is also beneficial in treating PE. Daily chew 2-3 cloves of raw garlic. Though your mouth will smell awful but according to experts garlic acts as tonic in cases of PE.
14. The white variety of onion is another effective aphrodisiac food. It helps in strengthening of the reproductive organs.
15. Mix almost 150gms of finely chopped carrots with half boiled egg and one tbsp of honey. Take this mixture once in a day for 2-3 months. This is a common home remedy for premature ejaculation.
16. Boil one cup of milk with 15gms of asparagus root. It is advisable to take this milk twice daily to cure premature PE.
17. Take 5-10gms of Lady Finger’s root powder and 2 tsp of candy sugar (mishri) with a glass of milk daily. This is also one of the common home remedies for premature ejaculation.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.