|Natural Cures Herbal Supplements How to Remove Acne Scars|
How to Remove Acne Scars Fast and Easy
Acne mainly appears during puberty when the body actively produces hormones that causes too much sebum in the skin. This skin stage may pass but it would definitely leave marks forever. Acne scars can be treated through natural ways as well as dermatological procedures. However, acne scar treatment still depends on the mildness and severity of the scar.
1. A lot of people recommend the use Vitamin E capsule to remove acne scars. You might apply it topically to the affected area by pricking a spot in the capsule and apply the oil to the scar. Another option is to take it orally to have that cell renewal from the inside.
2. Rosehip seed oil and lavender oil are also effective in removing acne scars. These are an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkling agent that helps the skin to regenerate. Massage this oil on the scar twice a day.
3. Eat a balance diet including fiber rich fruits and vegetables that helps in eliminating toxins out from the body. The more nutritious and healthy foods you include in your meal, the faster the scar will heal. It also helps in building the skin cells and gives a healthy skin glow.
4. Prepare a paste of rose water and paste of sandal wood and apply it on the spot where the scars are. Leave it overnight then rinse with cold water the next day. This is a natural and effective way to reduce scars without harming your skin.
Acne skin care creams and ointments with herbal ingredients are another great choice to reduce scars without damaging your skin. Removing scars with these acne skin care products is fast and easy. Let’s take a look at some of the options.
1. Laser acne scar treatment - Laser treatment is the most common treatment for reducing and removing acne scars and age spots. More, unlike tanning, this method will not age your skin or induce skin cancer. The laser light is directed onto the affected cells of the skin.
Depending on the gravity and aspect of the acne scar condition, the light can be oriented to your blood, in order to remove the red, spider veins or to the melanin coloring in your skin to remove age-related spots or sun damage. More, the treatment will lead to a replacement of the connective tissue and collagen. This scar treatment is great for deep scars and May need several sessions to remove the scars totally. It is quick and effective and is not as harsh as a strong chemical peel.
2. Chemical peel - This is another acne scar removal treatment. Chemical peeling has been used for years, for several purposes such as for acne scar removal, skin discolorations and blemishing. There are different peels available such as retin a, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid.
These are generally used to treat very subtle and light scars, for deeper scars, stronger versions where these acids are the main ingredients, will be required. Usually, a doctor's prescription is required.
Dermatologist administered chemical peels tend to use very high strength chemical peels. They are usually used to treat deep acne scars. However, you can also treat lighter scars if you wish.
3. Dermabrasion - This is another treatment to remove or minimize any types of acne scars, small scars, surgical scars, and minor skin surface irregularities. This method is slightly related to the laser resurfacing, since its purpose is also to remove the damaged layer of skin. An electrical machine is used in this method to remove acne scars from the surface of the body. The surface of the affected area becomes soft and smooth after completing the treatment for acne scars.
Dermabrasion usually works to help tone and lighten acne scars, it does not always permanently remove them. In addition, many people find that it can make sensitive skin even worse, causing redness and irritation. If you decide to use this treatment, only apply it to a small area of the skin first to see how it will react.
It is recommended that you always consult your dermatologist before trying any method to remove acne scars. They will assist you in deciding the treatment that will work best for your skin type. It is also important to note that almost all treatments for acne scars will cause some redness and even irritation.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.