|Natural Cures Natural Skin Care Skin Care Tips|
Natural Skin Care Tips
Skin care not only helps in maintaining the looks of a person but also produces a sense of well-being and helps in rejuvenation of the mind. To maintain the god-given beauty, we have to take care of our skin.
For facial skin care, just whatever fruit you eat, keep a small piece for your face. Mash it and apply on your face. This way the fruit will work both ways at the same time – internally and externally, to give you good health and a beautiful glow to your face.
In general the mashed pulp or the juices of all the fruits are good for the healthy, glowing and a blemish free complexion. They stimulate the skin by improving blood circulation.
Below are some simple and effective home remedies for your healthy skin care:
• Mix equal amounts of almond oil with honey. Apply on face regularly. Keep for 10-15 minutes before washing off. It improves complexion.
• Mix 1 tsp wheat flour (atta or besan), 1 tsp cream (malai) and a paste of 10-12 almonds soaked overnight with little coconut oil to form a smooth paste. Apply on face. Leave for 20-25 minutes and then wash off. Doing this regularly will improve your complexion tremendously.
• Mash a ripe apricot (Khumani) and apply pulp or juice on the face and neck or simply take an apricot slice and rub it all over the face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing off. Apricot has nourishing and firming qualities. It therefore nourishes, rejuvenates and tightens your skin. It also helps in lightening stretch marks and smoothening wrinkles. It is a popular ingredient in many beauty/ cosmetic preparation such as face scrubs, masks etc. It is good for all type of skins.
• Mash a slice of ripe papaya and apply on the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and the wash off. Papaya contains enzymes which soften dead cells and removes them and so it makes an excellent nourishing and a rejuvenating mask.
• Mask a slice of a ripe peach and apply on the face or rub a peach slice all over your face and neck. An excellent nourishing mask for dry skins.
• Mix together 1 tablespoons of orange juice with ½ tablespoon of honey and apply on the face. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash off. A good moisturizing and toning mask for dry skins. Alternatively you can add some multani mitti to the face mask pack. Increase the amount of honey and orange juice to get a smooth paste.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.