|Natural Cures Vitamins and Minerals PABA Sources and Deficiency|
The Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) is structurally similar to sulphonamides. It is also a member of Vitamin B group. It is a white crystalline substance and slightly soluble in water and highly soluble in alcohol.
• It is essential for the growth of micro-organisms.
• It prevents the bacteriostatic properties of the drug since it has similar chemical structure as that of sulphonamides.
• It forms a portion of folic acid.
• Its role in human nutrition is not definitely known.
• It is found effective in combination with Inositol and Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B-5) to check premature hair graying, and changing back to black color of the hair.
Natural Sources of PABA
It is found in wheat germ, rice bran and polishing, milk, and in animal tissues.
Daily Requirement of PABA
The exact requirement or supplement is not established but the supply from daily balanced nutritive diet is adequate.
• Its deficiency can be responsible for achromotrichia in man due to change in intestinal micro flora.
• The deficiency of PABA can also cause premature graying of hair.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.