|Natural Cures Vitamins and Minerals Sulphur|
Sulphur Sources, Functions and Deficiency
Sulphur is a pale yellow non-metallic element. Sulphur from foods is absorbed as an organic compound and after metabolism; it is converted into inorganic sulphates and excreted in the urine.
Functions of Sulphur in Our Body
• The sulphur in the body purifies blood, acids healthy digestion and prevents toxic build-up.
• It maintains hardness with some elasticity in nails, hair and cartilages.
• It helps to maintain blood reaction constant.
• It helps in carrying of oxygen and oxidative processes of the body.
• It takes part in tissue oxidation as a constituent of thiamine and biotin.
Natural Sources of Sulphur
Sulphur is found is grams, fruits and vegetables.
Daily Requirement of Sulphur
The high protein diet provides adequate sulphur.
• The deficiency of sulphur will affect healthy growth of hair and nail.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.