|Natural Cures Vitamins and Minerals Vitamin B8 Supplements|
Vitamin B8 Supplements
Biotin has tremendous effect on yeast and some bacteria making it as a one of the most active biological substance. It is a part of many enzymes. It is easily soluble in hot water, but sparingly in alcohol and cold water.
It can be destroyed by food processing, alcohol, egg white, water, and oestrogen.
• It contributes to our healthy immune system.
• It helps in our digestion, retards and hair graying.
• It maintains nervous system, skin and pigmentation.
• It acts as a coenzyme and helps in decarboxylation.
• It also helps in the deamination of threonine, serine, and aspartic acid.
Natural Sources of Biotin
It is found in abundance in yeast, liver, rice husk, and peanut. It is also produced in the intestines.
Daily Requirement of Biotin
The RDA for Biotin is 0.030-0.10 mg (30-100 mcg) for men and 0.05-0.10 mg (50-100mcg) for women. The Shampoo containing 0.5% of Biotin is used to check hair loss.
• The deficiency of Biotin results in weakness, pains, laziness, and loss of appetite.
• It causes skin problems, dandruff and hair loss.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.